- Order number: 9459-03
- EAN: 4013456536289
- for EI90 fire-protection walls
- for wall entries and feed-throughs
- attachment using tried-and-tested FX4 metal plate screws
- with integrated sealing inserts
- ensures smoke-tight room separation (seals against cold smoke)
- unlimited building material shelf life
Box sealing system DS 90 / 74 mm
The box sealing system DS 90 / 74 mm for cables, cable bundles and conduits. The fire-proof and smoke-proof box sealing is quick and easy to install and can also be retrofitted on cables and conduits. The easy-to-fit product offers certified safety and ensures the fire resistance class of the wall (EI90).
- Secure, visible, certified fire sealings
- For wall feed-throughs and entries
- Automatic sealing of the joints and gaps between cables - no filling and smoothing
- Non-destructive retrofitting
- For cable bundles or individual installation conduits
Populating the sealing system
Examples of use
Cable population of the box sealing system DS 90 / 74 mm with all sheathed cable types recognised in Europe e.g. installation cables, data cables, telecommunication cables or fibre optic cables, as wiring bundles or as individual cables. Cable bundles can be populated up to Ø ≤ 40 mm, with a maximum diameter of ≤ 15 mm for a single cable. Single cables can be used up to Ø ≤ 21 mm.
Non-destructive retrofitting of individual cables
The box sealing system DS 90 / 74 mm consists of two parts which easily fit together.