- Article no: 1159-50
- EAN: 4013456536197
- Retrofitting in existing composite thermal insulation systems (ETICS)
- consisting of anchor sleeve and attachment core
- for insulation thicknesses of 80 mm and upwards
- Screw-on surface with 10 mm tolerance compensation
- 4 swivel cutters
- 2 ribs
- Sealing lip on all sides
- Weight loading up to 30 N (3 kg)
- equipment attached with self-tapping screws with Ø of 3.2 - 4 mm
Mini equipment carrier
Mini equipment carrier for later attachment of a variety of accessories to insulated and already plastered composite thermal insulation systems (ETICS). Luminaires, motion detectors, external sensors etc. can be permanently attached easily, quickly, securely and without creating heat bridges.
- For retrofitting in insulated facades
- Exact flush aligning of attachment devices
- Guarantees installation without heat bridges
- 4 swivels for secure anchoring
- No moisture penetration
Examples of use
Hardened metal cutter Ø 20 mm for KAISER mini equipment carrier
Structure of an organic ETICS
The mini equipment carrier was developed especially for later installation in organic composite thermal insulation systems (ETICS).
1 Masonry wall | 2 Adhesive | 3 Insulating board | 4 Reinforcement plaster | 5 Reinforcement fabric | 6 Reinforcement plaster | 7 Finish coat of plaster, decorative plaster
Maximum pull-out force for the mini equipment carrier.
1 External insulation - insulation thickness
Heat bridge calculation
A heat bridge analysis produced by the Passivhaus Institut Dr. Feist, Darmstadt, showed that heat conductivity is only changed to a negligible extent and consequently it is demonstrated that there are no heat bridges in the electrical installation. The loss coefficient "× WB" is 0.000054 W/K.
The two-piece mini equipment carrier can be anchored securely in the insulated external facade in a few simple steps.