- Order number: 1159-62
- EAN: 4013456537064
- for combinations with telescope switch box (Art. No. 1159-61)
Telescope equipment carrier and switch box.
For the safe installation of luminaires, motion detectors and many other accessories in and on insulated facades. Optimised for the latest insulation thicknesses, the telescopic products permit a wide range of applications in external faces with insulation thicknesses from 80 to 200 mm. The two conduit entries on the basic carrier guarantee secure conduit connection. The cable routing which is integrated in the carrier arm ensures a fast, easy cable pull-in.
- Stable fit to walls and ceilings
- For insulation thicknesses from 80 to 200 mm
- Equipment carriers for accessories up to max. 5 kg
- One-gang boxes can be combined with a standardised 71 mm combination distance
- Conduit entries on the carrier with internal cable routing
- Integrated indicated dimension allows easy cutting off to insulation thickness
- Front fixing and depth stop prevent incorrect installation
- Front fixing of the mounting plate/one-gang box
Examples of use
Installing the basic carrier
Installing the equipment carrier
Installing the one-gang box
Front fixing of telescope equipment carrier and box
Heat bridge calculation / weight-bearing load
A heat bridge analysis produced by the Passivhaus Institut Dr. Feist, Darmstadt, showed that heat conductivity is only changed to a negligible extent and consequently it is demonstrated that no heat bridges result. When the space between the basic carrier and mounting plate / one-gang box is filled with insulating material, the loss coefficient "x WB" for the telescope equipment carrier is 0.0085 W/K, and 0.0077 W/K for the telescope switch box.