- Order number: 9917.06
- EAN: 7611614261867
- For installation on opposing formwork without support
KAISER wire-pull casings ensure expert cable routing through conduit networks. According to DIN 18015-1, conduit lengths of more than 15 m and with more than two bends require wire-pull casings that allow cables to be added or retrofitted at any time. WIre-pull casings provide multiple conduit entry options and maximum free space to ensure a continuous cable network, including with subsequent changes to the electrical installation.
- Quick and secure installation with pre-installed nails
- Clean stripping where exposed concrete is required
- High dimensional stability, no internal support required
- Multiple conduit entry options