- Order number: 1211-61
- EAN: 4013456545649
- One-gang junction box for attaching to the reinforcement
- One-piece with moulded-on front part
- With 4 screw domes and 2 expanding claw fields on each opening side
- combinations have fully-insulated cable transitions
- standardised combination distance 71 mm
Prefix® concrete building box for attaching to the reinforcement
Concrete building boxes with Prefix® installation technology and two integrated front parts ensure an additional improvement during fitting to the formwork. The Prefix concrete building boxes can be pre-fitted using spring-loaded installation clamps. A peripheral, pronounced corrugated profile along the installation clamps for use with tie wires prevents slipping during fixing. If extreme loads are expected, additional opportunities for attaching tie wires exist along the mounting profile. Together with a more compact form, this simplifies working, which ensures exact positioning of the box and a clean wall appearance.
- Fast, easy installation on rebar without support element before front formwork placed against it
- Holding in place using the Prefix® installation technology leaves both hands free for securing with tying wire
- A pronounced corrugated profile and additional fixing opportunities for secure fixing using tie wires
- Suitable for 20 - 60 mm concrete covers
- For facing concrete installation to the opposing formwork
- Several units can be securely joined together to form norm-compliant combinations
According to DIN VDE 0100, Part 559, feed lines for wall lights must terminate in connection boxes. Wall light connection boxes must have at least one option for attaching wall lights. According to DIN VDE 60670, wall and ceiling luminaire connection boxes must provide enough room for 3 individual terminals or be fitted with a 3-pole connector.