- Order number: 1297-34
- EAN: 4013456543836
- suitable for installation in horizontal or vertical formwork and in masonry
- two-part, consisting of a housing and a mineral fibreboard cover
- Optional accessory: Set of Prefix® wing brackets
Universal installation housing
Universal installation housing for the installation of almost all device types and shapes in concrete walls and ceilings. The housing system consists of nine different installation housings and an extensive range of accessories.
- For displays, LED lights and much more
- For installing almost all shapes and sizes
- For installation in walls or ceilings
- For in-situ or prefabricated concrete
- For horizontal or vertical formwork and for masonry
The indicated wall thicknesses refer to walls without a fire protection function. The following applies to fire protection walls: Remaining wall thickness must be min. 60 mm. When using halogen lamps, pay attention to maximum power (see product details).
Support technology for boxes and installation housings
Supporting by means of telescopic support: Junction boxes and installation housings can be installed on either side of a wall after the formwork has been placed on one side - either by fixing them directly to the rear (already placed) formwork or by supporting them off the rear formwork via a telescopic support. If the junction box is attached directly to the already-placed formwork or if heavy loading is to be expected due to a large concrete pouring height, additional securing by means of a telescopic support is recommended.
1 Working formwork | 2 Opposing formwork | 3 Base plate | 4 Supporting plate | 5 Junction casing | 6 Hose clamp | 7 Wall thickness +2 cm | 8 Nail
Adjusting the telescopic support to different wall thicknesses
When the formwork is closed, the junction box and the telescopic support are compressed between the formwork panels. The extra 2 cm of length allowed ensures sufficient pressure for a secure fit. Always tighten the hose clamp fully!