Telescope equipment carrier and switch box.
Telescope equipment carrier and switch box for the secure installation of luminaires, sockets and many other accessories on insulated external facades.
The new equipment carriers and switch boxes are optimised for use with modern insulation thicknesses and allow flexible use in external facades with insulation thicknesses from 80 to 200 mm.
With its bearing load of up to 5 kg, and its expandable mounting
area, the equipment carrier provides a wide range of installation opportunities.
The one-gang boxes offer increased installation flexibility and can easily be combined for multiple combinations. The basic carrier has two conduit entries which guarantee secure connection of conduits. The integrated cable routing in the carrier arm ensures fast, easy introduction of the cable.
- For insulation thicknesses from 80 to 200 mm
- Equipment carriers for accessories up to max. 5 kg
- One-gang boxes can be combined with a standardised 71 mm combination distance
- Conduit entries on the carrier with internal cable routing
- Integrated indicated dimension allows easy cutting off to insulation thickness
- Front fixing and depth stop prevent incorrect installation
- Front fixing of the mounting plate/one-gang box