Sealing plugs with ECON® technology for sealing all standard electrical installation conduits in one-gang boxes or at cable outlets.
The long sealing plug with three sealing lips and in different widths adapts itself to the installation conduit in use and guarantees an airtight and smoke-tight end even when conduits are cut at an angle.
From conduit size M25 upwards, the membrane areas are divided by reinforcing ribs. These prevent damage and ensure secure cable routing and air-tightness where the cables pass through.
- For empty conduit installations in an air-tight design or in fire protection areas
- Sealing plug with three sealing lips and different widths adapts itself perfectly to the installation conduit and guarantees an air-tight end
- Elastic sealing membrane for guaranteed air-tightness
- automatic sealing of the joints and gussets
- Toolless cable entry
- Reinforcing ribs in the membrane ensure air-tightness for the cables
- For all installation conduits M16 - M40, Pg 9 – Pg 36, 3/4" and 5/8"
Sealing plugs 16-40
For empty conduit installations in an air-tight design or in fire protection areas.
Cable sealing system LS 90, conduit sealing system RS 90 / Conduit stopper
Safe feed-through and entry. Also for retrofitting.